Stop Game Rules
1. One player says the alphabet, "A" is said out loud and the other letters are said quietly, another person has to say STOP, when that person says STOP the player who was counting has to stop counting and inform which letter was counting;
2. After defining the letter, participants immediately have to fill an entire row of the table with a word per column.
The word has to be related to the title of that column and has to start with the letter drawn;
3. The first one who manages to fill all or some columns immediately shouts “STOP!”;
4. All participants stop filling their tables, start the analysis of the answers, and the counting of points begin;
5. Players say their words one at a time out loud;
6. After scoring the “round”, a new letter is drawn and everything starts again;
7. In the end, the players add up their total points and after several rounds, the player with the most points wins.
Score “per round”:
- Valid word by category/column receives 10 points;
- If two or more players write the same word in the same category, each player receives 5 points;
- If you are the only one to fill in a column correctly, you receive 20 points;
- If you fill a column with a word that is not accepted by others, you receive 0 points.
Letters Fruits Brands
Names Flowers Careers
Animals Cities/Countries Total